This website (www.englishtimbers.co.uk) is owned and operated by English Timbers Limited, a company registered in England under registered company number 03982007. Our registered office is at 1A Main Street, Kirkburn, Driffield, East Yorkshire, YO25 9DU, England.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- This website is offered as a free information service and is directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website errors may occur. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties and representations relating to our products and information contained in this website and do not accept liability for errors, omissions, actions or decisions based on information contained in this website nor any loss, damage or liability suffered as a result of its use or reliance upon it.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Images displayed on this website are for illustration purposes only. While we spend a great deal of time and effort to accurately describe and represent the various timbers, the colour and grain of wood displayed on your computer or print-out may differ from the actual product we are able to supply. Our contact details can be found on the About Us section of this website if you wish to obtain a sample of a particular type of flooring.
- The Technical Guide on this website is provided free of charge for your information only. The Technical Guide contains information of a general nature, but because specific circumstances for the installation of flooring vary from site to site please contact us for advice on a particular site or consult a competent floor contractor.
- You agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third party website without our prior written consent.
- Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that this website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
- We and our content and technology providers own the copyright in this website and its contents. You may reproduce and print off parts of this website only for the purpose of finding out more about our products and, in the case of the Technical Guide, for viewing our thoughts on how best to lay flooring. All other use, including the copying of text and/or images from this website for any commercial purpose, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on this website (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
- If you complete the Email Form on this website in order to request information from us, we shall only use the details you supply on the Form for that purpose unless you request otherwise. Please note that email is not a secure method of communication and that you should not send us any sensitive or financial information using the Email Form.
- We shall not disclose your personal information to third parties except as required to process your order or any request you submit to us.
- We have registered with the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner: our Data Protection Notification number is Z7925082.
- contact details can be found on the About Us section of this website.